Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Houston, we have lift off...

Hi Everyone...

Erin here, welcome to my first blog post!

I love blogs, read them all the time and follow some really good ones, but have never had the time (ok, or 'tech savvy') to launch one of my own. Happily, the whole process was much easier than I'd imagined, with helpful friends guiding me along the way...yeah, I can hear you all giggling.

I'm looking forward to getting more involved with the blog, planning competitions and discussions, lots of giveaways and interesting interviews.

So, stop by now and then, and stay tuned...there's lots more to come!

Erin Grace

16 comments:

Kendall Grey said...

Congrats on getting your blog started! Excited to read your posts. :-)

Erin Grace said...

Thanks, Kendall! Nice to see you here!

Cathryn Hein said...

Welcome to blogland, Erin!

Erin Grace said...

Thanks, Cathryn...I think I'm going to need a GPS...

Louise Reynolds said...

Looking forward to reading your blog! Congratulations, Erin!

PamelaTurner said...

Very nice layout. Well done. :-)

Sondrae Bennett said...

Congrats on the new blog!

Jess Anastasi said...

Yay! Here we are. How exciting! Now all you need to do is post regular-like and it'll all be good :p
See you 'round the blog virtual watercooler...

Keziah Hill said...

Welcome Erin!

Erin Grace said...

Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome!

Erin xo

Serena said...

YAY for starting a blog!
Hugs

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Yah Welcome Erin. :)

Bout time. :) lol

Christina Phillips said...

Cathryn beat me to it, but i'll say it anyway :-)

Welcome to blogland!!

Mary Murray said...

Wow. Great layout, Erin! Welcome from another newbie blogger.
Mary

Cathleen Ross said...

Looks very professional. I tried to organise a blog and managed to lose it off my website.
I think I need tips.

Shana Gray said...

Have fun with your blog Erin!